The Talent Institute (TTI)
The Talent Institute is part of Startupbootcamp (SBC), the world's largest industry-focused accelerator program. Since 2010, SBC has trained thousands of innovators, and in the last three years, TTI has placed over 350 growth hackers in more than 320 companies.
Our 6-month Growth Hacking traineeship program helps companies find, train, and hire the right digital talent. The program, headed by global startup experts from Startupbootcamp, will deliver insights on your growth imperatives such as customer engagement, conversion, and product/market fit.
By delivering digital talent with the right skills and mindset, TTI reduces organisations' recruitment and training costs and lets you try before hire.
Submit your details below to receive a TTI brochure.
Skills Our GHs Learn
The entire Growth Hacking program is focussed on teaching the in-demand, digital skills of today and the future to increase your company’s innovation power. A few of these skills include:
- Facebook Advertising
- Email Marketing
- Landing Pages
- A/B Testing
- Google Adwords
- Experimental Design
- Conversion Optimisation
- Google Analytics
- Usability UX
- Lean Methodology
- And much more!
Benefits to Your Company
Upon completion of the program, your trainee are able to utilize these skills for tasks such as:
- Use Google Analytics to make informed decisions about marketing channels, market segmentation, and how to improve an organization’s website
- Think critically about brand voice by analysing what’s on your website, social media accounts, etc.
- Create, target, launch, and track social media and email marketing campaigns
- Improve customer conversion from browser to buying
- Find a product/market fit through rapid experimentation
- Trainees are taught tools and skills sets in growth hacking by industry experts.
- Trainees are matched with traineeship companies.
- Trainees work four days at their traineeship companies
- Trainees return to TTI every Friday for weekly deep dives and reflective learning sessions.
- Trainees work full-time at their traineeship company.
- TTI continues to guide them through our dedicated Slack Channel, experts and network and monthly meetings.
End Of Program
No Recruitment Costs
- At the end of the 6-month program, the traineeship company have the option to offer their trainees a job.
Grow with a
The Talent Institute is looking for companies to hire our Growth Hackers. Get in touch today!
Stay up to date with us at The Talent Institute.